Process Safety & Fire Engineering
As the new business line officially introduced in 2016, the Process Safety & Fire Engineering team provides a range of solution to the energy sector, mainly in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries both on and offshore. Various assessment and studies will be rolled out to ensure the appropriate technical issues and risk is addressed into an acceptable level.
Process safety engineering provides broaden view to identify process hazards, evaluate the risk from those hazards, both qualitatively and quantitatively, assist in the identification of and evaluation of cost-effective engineering solutions to reduce or mitigate those risk. This also focuses on preventing fire, explosion, and accidental hydrocarbon release from facilities.
Fire protection engineer will identify fire risks and design safeguards that aid in preventing, controlling, and mitigating the effects of fires. It encompasses fire protection engineering which focuses Fire & Gas Detection System, Water-Based Fire Protection System, Fire Suppression System, and fire safety engineering.
The company also offers the service of Fire & Emergency Response and Process Safety Management (PSM).
We offers a range of service
Fire Protection Engineering
- Fire Engineering (Fire Risk Assessment, Fire Safety Analysis, Fire Hazard & Management)
- Fire Protection (Engineering, Design Philosophy, Testing, and Commissioning); Water-Based Fire Protection System, Fire Suppression System, Fire & Gas Detection System
- Fire Scenario Envelope (Fireproofing)
- Fire Protection System Readiness
Process Safety Engineering
- HAZID & HAZOPs (including Transient HAZOPs)
- Dispersion & Radiation Study
- Fire & Explosion Risk Assessment (FERA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL/LOPA) Study
- Major Accident Hazard (MAH) and SCE Performance Standard
- Pipeline Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Area Classification
Fire & Emergency Response
- Pre Fire Planning
- Emergency System Survivability Assessment (ESSA)
- Evacuation, Escape, and Rescue Analysis (EERA)
Process Safety Management (PSM)
- PSM Training, Development, Audit, and Implementation
- PSM Gap Analysis