Third Party Liability
A third party liability assessment is conducted to ensure the proper and reasonable information and assessment of :
- Surrounding Area Situations
- Environment, People and Property Populations
- Social and Economic Conditions
- Public Utilities and Public Services Availability
- Local Laws and Regulations
Synergy assists property owners of Asset Holders to measure the correct assessment for losses incurred to a third party and other cost related to the execution of compensation for losses of or damages to property and/or bodily injury caused by an impact of a major accident, as well as scenario assessments within the plants or operations.